Here's my configuration:
Confluence 4.2, JIRA 5
JIRA Base Url: http://externalip/jira
Confluence Base Url: http://externalip/confluence
Application Link -
Issue links created with macro: http://localhost/jira/browse/issue
Also note that Apache is running in front using mod_proxy to redirect :80 -> :8080, :8090 respectively.
How can I make the macro use either the JIRA Base Url or the Display URL?
Hi Gordon MacShane,
I have problems with the application link setup that way.
To solve, when you create the application link use the external url (base url) as the application link. You can relocate or delete and create a new one.
If you use SSL or plan to use SSL, also checks this documentation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Connecting+to+SSL+services
Unfortunately, this is not an option because the external ip does not resolve on the local machine. I was under the impression this was why they provided a Display URL.
If the external IP does not resolve on the local machine, maybe an entry on /etc/hosts might help.
Giovanni Cândido da Silva when you have created this application link by pointing to external url (base url what port number have you used?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.