(This isn't a real question, more of a rant).
I've been using Confluence for a long time (since v3.1 actually). There's always been a Create button. You click it, it launches a dialog, you choose a template, it creates a page.
But now, in v5.10, there's a NEW button – an unlabelled "create from template".
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/create-a-page-from-a-template-296093793.html
Why make this pointless change? Is 3 clicks really too many to create a page?
And as a bonus we now have TWO menus unlabelled in the same way on the same screen. So I anticipate the fun of telling people "no, don't use the 'three dot menu' next to the Create button, use the one at the far RIGHT of the screen" for more page actions.
OK, I admit that I'm old and set in my ways and I will (probably) eventually stop clicking the Create button, realising it's just spawned a blank, being annoyed, cancelling the new page, and then clicking the "Three dot button".
But why should I need to? It's yet another example of Atlassian doing pointless things for no particular reason, when they could be fixing things that actually damage pages. Like that stupid error that jumps the cursor to the top of the screen if you dare to highlight text the "wrong" way.