I have a 10 user licence. My question is: does the [Administrator] and "SYSADMIN" (belongs to noreply@atlassian.com) users count as 2 out of the 10 users?
No, only your users count, the Atlassian admins do not.
Hello Soren,
Just additionally to Nic's answer, according to this documentation, you can view your license usage status by going to Confluence Administration > License details.
Thanks.
Regards,LM
Hi Luiz,
Thanks for your quick response. I tried to follow the steps in the document you referred to, but under "General Configuration", I neither have the "Atlassian Support Tools" nor the "License" menu items. Is there a way that I can send a screen dump to you?
Regards
Soren
You're on Cloud, so it's different. Actually, as I've already answered the original question, I'm not actually sure what you're trying to do now.
Hi Soren, if you're actually on Confluence Cloud then those options will unfortunately not be available.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.