There is a field called issuelinks but displayed as Links. I want to get a querry of all my issues that has links on it. JIRA is not allowing me to use issuelinks as a variable in my filter.
Hello Marc, I had just found a similar question this morning and was going to direct you to the answer, but now I cannot find it.
The crux of the answer involved leveraging an add-on called JTricks. I believe it can provide the result you seek.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.j-tricks.jql-plugin
That's because it's not really a field.
Links are a collection of logical pointers to other issues or places, they aren't really field data, and you need to use search "functions" to get at them. Have a look through https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching+Functions
Thanks Nic! But, I'm wondering how come they are shown in the filter results?
Because there's a display for them - it just renders what it finds in the links data in a friendly format - the data behind them is a bit more complex (it's actually a directional pointer and a type, with source and target, most;y looks like numbers!)
Alright! Since it is not a field, it cannot be copied using post functions right?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.