I installed Draw.io add on in my JIRA instance and enabled it, but when I try to add a Diagram to an issue, I get 404 "Oops, you've found a dead link". What am I doing wrong?
JIRA Server: 7.0.2
Draw.io: 4.2.3.0
draw.io for Server or Cloud?
For Server.
What version of JIRA server is it and what version of the plugin? Does the plugin show as "enabled" in the manage add-ons screen?
Hi David, I updated my question with that information, and yes, it's enabled.
Could you email the server logs to support@draw.io. In the meantime, you could try clearing the plugins cache and see if that helps. https://plus.google.com/+DavidBenson/posts/1K6tr9MEnWM
Hi Boris, I just sent the server logs to the email address provided. I also cleared plugins cache and it's still not working. The generated URL is: http://[our server address]/secure/editDrawioDiagram.jspa?issueKey=YVR-111
Hello,
I experience the same problem: 404 "Oops, you've found a dead link". I am running on Jira Server 7.3.4. with draw.io plugin enabled. Any hints on how to solve the issue?
I already had the plugin cache cleared.
regards, Han
@Strukton Service Account GITWhat other plugins do you have installed?
I have the same error if use symbol # in name of diagram.
Which version of the plugin are you using?
Try disabling the Lucidchart plugin, that's known to break ours.
Hi David,
Version of confluence (server) 6.3.4
Version of DrawIO 7.2.4
This thread relates to Jira server.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.