Hi,
I would like to know How can I add additional category or step to the workflow life cycle screen, such as adding a "QA step" between the "In progress" step and the "Done" step.
Thanks,
Shani
First you need to add a status (e.g. "In QA" or something like that)
Then you need to edit your workflow (or create a copy) and add a step linked to that new status, add transitions as well.
Start reading this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Workflow
Thank you Udo, Will this actions will add the step to the below screen as well?
image2015-3-12 10:16:56.png
Not sure, that seems to be something releated to jira agile (where I'm not very familiar with) To add a status type 'gg' + statuses (you must be jira adminstrator in order to do so) > now add a new status
Hi Shani,
If you are using Agile Simplified workflow, you can configure the board at Columns.
You can add a new status and add a column straight away from here.
Column configuration.JPG
If you are adding customized work flow, your work flow has to be updated with the new status. In this case , the new status will be listed under unmapped statuses.
At agile board, you can add a column and map the newly added status beneath that column.
Hi Rpandyaram,
Thanks you for your explanation.
I can't find the menu that you mentioned in your comment, do you know where can I find it?
image2015-3-12 15:28:58.png
I was referring to the agile board configuration if the work flow that has been set up is simplified work flow.
image2015-3-12 13:53:39.png
Under columns , you must be able to see if it is agile simplified workflow that is set:
image2015-3-12 13:55:18.png
Please share the screen shot of your agile board at Configure --> Columns
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.