Hello everybody,
I have problems to set up a new server for our confluence. The OS is el6 and we want to move from a Mysql DB to a postgres DB.
I have tried it how it has worked times before. I made a XML-Export and sync the attachments(10GB). Then I copy the xml to the new server in the restore directory. After that I tried to restore the xml over the web installation wizard.
There are different situations.
1 Attempt:
Upgrade Confluence and set up a new server with the postgres DB in one step. During the restore over the installation web wizard I got errors, which said that they can't find addons and stuff like that. Restore duration was about 5 hours or more.
2. Attempt:
Same as first attempt, but restore after finishing the installation. The result was that I couldn't login anymore.
3 Attempt:
Same Confluence version with new database. Restore over web installation wizard. Failure in end of xml and after restart confluence couldn't access web wizard any more.
I am not able to say a correct time the restore needs because the webgui timed out and I was not able to see the progress.
I have searched after my troubles, but never found a resolution for my problems. I hope that you can help me.
Thanks for every answer 
Kind regards,
Daniel