I try to use the documented searchfields as indicated here:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Confluence+Search+Fields
Unfortunately some are not working at all - perhaps someone could give me some hints here?
I will just list here what I enter and what I would expect...
- creatorName/lastModifiers/ (and other Fields, searching for Users). I enter
creatorName:sven
and would expect to see all pages, created by me. But no result at all. My userentry is as follows:
User: sven
Full Name: Sv
Email: somemail@somedomain.net
Directory: Active Directory server
Created: 2011-11-14 15:27
Last Updated: 2011-11-22 16:23
Login: Last Login: 2011-11-22 16:23 Current Failed Login Count: 0
=> I tried "sven", "Sv" with no luck. Even with a "internal" user account (e.g. "admin") it is not working at all!
- search for "username" is working to find personal pages, but search for "fullName" is not working at all?
- in "Attachments"-Fields is here always "type=attachment", or is somewhere a possibility to get the filetype?
(as workaround searching for e.g. "filename:xls" is working...)
- in "mail item"-fields, what is here the content in the "inreplyto"-field?
Finally a "completely misssing documentation" question: How to search for "userpermission"-field? Whats in that field, how to search for it?
Thanks in advance for any hint!
Bye
Sven