That system is protected by a user name and password, you'll either need to provide them (encoded properly in the curl/wget call) or perform a two step process where you log in once, get a session token, and then provide that in the second "get pdf" call
Thanks for the quick response.
I tried by providing the username and password in curl and it is giving the below response
< X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block< X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff< X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN< Content-Security-Policy: frame-ancestors 'self'< Location: http://confluence.rbm.ericsson.se/download/temp/pdfexport-20160307-070316-1305-583/EAD-TeamReporting-070316-1305-584.pdf?contentType=application/pdf
I tried above the location URL and it is throwing error...
If you have any example code, could you please post me..
That suggests that you are not giving it a username and password. How are you specifying this in curl?
curl -v -u xxxxx:xxxxx -X GET -H "X-Atlassian-Token: no-check" http://confluence.rbm.ericsson.se/spaces/flyingpdf/pdfpageexport.action?pageId=2133472
It is providing the below response
< X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block< X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff< X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN< Content-Security-Policy: frame-ancestors 'self'< Location: http://confluence.rbm.ericsson.se/download/temp/pdfexport-20160308-080316-0546-592/EAD-TeamReporting-080316-0546-593.pdf?contentType=application/pdf
Based on the location URL, I have given the curl command as below
curl -v -u xxxx:xxxx -X GET -H "X-Atlassian-Token: no-check" http://confluence.rbm.ericsson.se/download/temp/pdfexport-20160308-080316-0546-592/EAD-TeamReporting-080316-0546-593.pdf?contentType=application/pdf
encoded response is printing on console and not able to download the PDF
Really sorry, misread that completely.But I think I can see a problem - I think you're trying to fetch an object that the system is generating on the fly. If you use a browser, the system is going "ah, ok, I need to build that from the data, give me a minute.... ok, here you are". But curl and wget simply grab the object, which isn't there when the request lands.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.