I want to replace my dashboard by our own page. I tried to change the Home site web page, using a dedicated dashboard, but it's doesn't works well. The URL is changed and the left side bar still appear (and it's not easy to remove it).
So I decide to used the include macro in the global layout and remove the defaut content.
But when I use it, my page isn't format correctly (I have section and columns inside this page). The columns are badly manage.
Here the code I put in the global layout:
<div class="dashboard">
<div class="dashboard-section">
#if ($mode == "dashboard")
#parse ("/decorators/includes/dashboard-navigation.vm")
#requireResourcesForContext("dashboard")
#rssautodiscovery($action.rssDescriptor)
#permitSearchEngines()
<div class="dashboard-group left">
$helper.renderConfluenceMacro("{include:DAS:HomeLeft}")
</div>## left
<div class="dashboard-group right">
$helper.renderConfluenceMacro("{include:DAS:HomeRight}")
</div>## right
#else
....
And here the code of my page that will be the dashboard:
{section}{column:width=50%}
Insert your introduction text here
{spaces}
{column}{column:width=50%}
{recently-updated:width=100%|types=page,news,comment|spaces=*}
{favpages}
{column}{section}
When I do this, the both columms are display vertically and not horizontally. There is a big empty column on the right, and all content are write in the left column.
How to avoid this problem ? There is a css style to change ?
thanks.