I am using the 30 day trial version of JIRA to see if it works for my organization. I went in to create an issue. And I wanted the type to be "bug". But the drop down only lists Tasks and New Feature. How do I get all the different issue types to be populated in the dropdown?
Option 1:
To modify the issue types associated with a project, see here:
Option 2:
As this is a new install, likely you created a project with the Simple Issue Tracking template. This does not have "Bugs" as an issue type by default. If you want "Bugs", you can create a new project and choose the Software Development project template instead.
Hi there,
One of the things that may be occuring is that you don't have the "bug" issues type associated with your project. You can see how to check this following these instructions: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Associating+Issue+Types+with+Projects</a<>>
I hope it helps.
Cheers
Oh, too late... David already nailed it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.