i can just find the time of 'month','day','hour','minute' of the thread it posted,but can't get the 'year' time.
for example threads only tell us " Jun 29 at 05:47 AM" without year
Hi,
If the date is from the last year, the year is shown (look at https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/11422/cannot-retrieve-issues-from-jira-via-soap-api for example)
Cheers
Thomas
Thats pretty simple: if the post is not older than 1 year no year is shown. As soon the post is 1 year old the year is added. So if you see something (now) like 11. october, you know its the october of the last year. When reaching the 11. october it will say 11. october 2011.
not really, I think the year is shown, if it is not the actual year. Look at posts from November 2011, for example https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/12640/is-there-a-way-in-4-0-to-batch-import-word-documents-as-pages . The year is shown, although it is not yet November 2012.
Oh yes ... you are totally right. Hmm strange... I could swear I've seen Okt 18 or something like that (in this year)
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANSWERS-561
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.