I'm using JIRA 4.3.4. I'm attempting to import a CSV file into an existing project. I'm not importing many issues with too many columns ( 3 issues and 5 fields/columns). I've mapped the fields to the JIRA fields and when I begin the import, JIRA produces the following msg:
2011-07-26 09:19:34,447 WARN - Issue ExternalIssue{summary=null, issueType=12} has a blank summary. This is being ignored.
2011-07-26 09:19:34,447 WARN - Issue ExternalIssue{summary=null, issueType=12} has a blank summary. This is being ignored.
2011-07-26 09:19:34,448 WARN - Issue ExternalIssue{summary=null, issueType=12} has a blank summary. This is being ignored.
2011-07-26 09:19:34,452 INFO - Importing with ImportBeanType: com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.csv.CsvDataBean
the rest of the log is not pertinent.
The file looks like this:
Summary,Paragraph,Components,Comment Body,Issue Type,Priority
The system shall provide means to take a picture of a face for facial analysis,1.1.1,2. Engineering,This traces to 1.1 Photo Capture. Para 1.1.1.,Requirements,Major
The system shall provide the capability to take and store multiple pictures,1.1.2,2. Engineering,This traces to 1.1 Photo Capture. Para 1.1.2.,Requirements,Major
The system shall provide the capability to review existing pictures,1.1.3,2. Engineering,This traces to 1.1 Photo Capture. Para 1.1.3.,Requirements,Major