I have the following architecture under consideration and I am looking for some advice on how best to support it. We will have two JIRA servers (call them A and
, which have no network connectivity between them. Instance A will contain a single project, where instance B will contain a copy of the same project from instance A, but also at least one (possibly more) other projects. I need to push all the data from Instance A's project to the copy contained in Instance B daily. Because Instance B has to support other projects, I can't simply blow away Instance B and replace it with the contents of Instance A (If there were a way to do this at the Project level, that could possibly work). No data has to flow from Instance B to Instance A (it is a one-way push). As a bonus, it would be nice to do a differential push (where today's push only contained data that was changed or added since yesterday). Any suggestions?