I'm interested why this Plugin is not supported anymore? https://marketplace.atlassian.com/archive/com.leica.jira.plugin.signaturefield.leica-jira-plugin-signaturefield
Or is there another possibility to get electronic signature appart of AppFusion Plugin ?
Thanks in Advance!
Hi,
You can try https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ru.andreymarkelov.atlas.plugins.signaturefields
I guess 104 followers in 17 min should be a sign, that this topic seems to be very interesting for people! Maybe there exists any another possibility to validate transition on workflow
Follows don't exactly work like that - it likely means that people follow the jira tag. I see 26 views at the moment.
By the way the AppFusions CFR Part 11 Compliance e-Signature for JIRA is available and fully supported.
I know about AppFusion and as I already wrote below I'm searching for another possibilities.
Thanks for your reply!
I know about AppFusion and as I already wrote above I'm searching for another possibilities.
Hi...
I'm the original creator of the Leica JIRA plugin. Just wanted to say that it has definitely been abandoned. Due to time contraints (and changing jobs), I have not had the time to properly maintain this for a long time.
If you have a need for this, please see some of the other solutions (such as Andrey's plugin). Though the code for the original plugin is still available (https://fisheye2.atlassian.com/browse/atlassian-public), and has been successfully adapted by some more technically minded users, I have neither the time nor energy to properly steward this any longer.
Cheers,
Philip
I have installed the https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ru.andreymarkelov.atlas.plugins.signaturefields
However, I cannot follow the instructions given on the documentation:
https://bitbucket.org/amarkelov/andreymarkelov-atlas-plugins-21cfr11/wiki/Home
It Says on the fisrt line after the installation:
==========================================
Steps to configure:
1. Create new Logged User Validator Field or User Validator Field.
In Administration, select Custom Fields and click Add Custom Field. Select Logged User Validator Field or User Validator Field (see follow pictures) and click Next.
===============================================
However when I go to Administration I see no way section saying Custom Fields.
Can anyone help?
Cheers
Duarte
Hi Duarte!
Which version do you use? If it is jira 6, so you need to look for accordingly https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Adding+a+Custom+Field
If you want I can help you via chatting in skype.
-- Andrey
Hi Andrey, when do you forsee releasing a 6.4 compatible version? Thank you in advance.
In admin go to CF screen.
Click Add Custom Field
Select the Advanced Custom field type
You will see the signature field selectable there
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.