JIRA replaces underscores with a space when creating a label("test_label" -> "test label")l? How can I create labels with underscores in them?
Turnes out JIRA will accept labels with underscores but it is sometimes diplayed as a space depending on the browser used. It isn't possible to create labels with spaces in them.
Hi, try this:
worked for me, hope it helps
Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 09.27.31.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 09.27.38.png
Hmm, I did that and the underscore is still replaced with a space. I'm on v6.4.13 btw.
Gaston's suggestion will work on jira6 as well. Though this will appear that it is not having underscore
image2017-3-14 21:45:3.png
But the moment you click on update it will appear as
image2017-3-14 21:46:27.png
Hi Alok,
you're right. When the field is written the underscores show up. Now my problem is I cant create labels with spaces in them since the underscores always show up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.