I was trying to use the {content by label} to build tables of contents.
Basically I want to maintain a "master list" of all customers with each customer having their own page (and children). I want to then build smaller lists of customers based on what level of service they subscribe to. So I could have Company X that is labeled "customer" "LEVEL2" and "x". I want to list this customer in the master customer list and I also want to list this customer under our "Level 2 Customer List". I want the lists to dynamically be built based on current pages that match the criteria. That way we can edit the customer data, add or remove labels based on changes in their service level, and the contents lists would automagically be updated with the new page labeling.
The problem with this plan is that if I have no matching results to display (no Level 2 customers that begin with the letter "Q" for instance), I get an unattractive "No content found for label(s) q" result. I would like to conditionally suppress any blank results but I haven't found a way to accomplish that.
Any ideas? Is there a better way to build dynamic indexes with conditional blank space supression within confluence?