I'm testing out Confluence and trying to get it to connect to JIRA to show filter results using the JIRA Issue/Filter macro. However no results are shown. The table headers are listed, and the number of results are shown at the bottom of the table (Showing 20 out of 316 issues).
image2014-12-10 15:30:35.png
When I'm entering the filter information (In this case filter=19620) it states No search results found, which is odd and I guess my first clue.
image2014-12-10 15:30:58.png
I've tried the JIRA Reports page macro and that seems OK. I can pick from a list of projects and fix versions and the pie charts plot correctly.
image2014-12-10 15:33:39.png
JIRA v6.3.8 is on it's own server behind an Apache Reverse Proxy with SSL (Running on the same server). The Application Link between JIRA and Confluence linked up OK (I had to add to add the JIRA certificate to the certificate store on Confluence and add each server to -Dhttp.nonProxyHosts and -Dhttps.nonProxyHosts so it doesn't use the proxy to find the other server). I turned off the Apache server and ran JIRA over http and port 8080 and still no results were shown.
Confuence is currently running v5.6.5 on another server with the default settings (http port 8090).
Does anyone have any ideas for how I can fix this?