I get this error:The license could not be verified: There is no license certificate installed for CustomWare Linking Plugin for Confluence. (Confluence 4.2.4 upgrade)
Found on another site
Remove all RB packages, reinstall them one by one or through another customware plugin. disable and reinstall the plugin linking.. all worked fine for me. if he didn't renabled try to disable and reenable it
hope it could help
Hi Sanet,
you have to install a license for this plugin. It's free but you have to install it. Look at the documentation (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.confluence.plugin.linking).
Best regards
Thomas
CustomWare Linking Plugin Version 3.0.1 doesn't work on Confluence 4.2.13: Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.randombits.supplier.core [157]: Unable to resolve 157.0: missing requirement [157.0] package; (&(package=org.randombits.support.core.convert)(version>=1.2.3))
same problem for 4.3.1
he can't loaded so i can't install the license. he was working on 4.2.12
Good day to you,Confluence 5.6.6
1) follow this link to buy license (cost $0) http://marketplace.servicerocket.com/product/visibility-plugin2) download license (link will be in your mailbox)3) go to "Confluence Admin" in left menu should be new item Visibility at SERVICEROCKET PLUGINS block.4) use downloaded file (step 2)5) be happyhope this instruction will be helpfull
I get the same error - I tried re-installing the plugin. It made no difference.
What are RB packages? Re-installing all the plugins?
are other library(addon) installed by service rocket suite.
OK it was Customware, but after I downloaded a license I get: Invalid licensing subject!
tried again and the third time it worked... :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.