Let me know. Cheers
Thank you. I read through the article but wanted to get confirmation that I can upgrade my version of confluence 3.5.2 directly to the latest version without any issues. Cheers
Yes.
That answers the question, but I suspect you've really got more than that. Have a look through https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Upgrading+Confluence to begin with...
Directly from 3.5.2 to the latest version without any issues? simply download the latest version and upgrade it manually, yes?
Possibly, but I wouldn't do that, I'd go via 4 - there's a lot of changes between 3.5 and 4.0. It also depends on your plugins and data that you're working with. A direct jump might work, but it might not. The absolutely very latest version will also tend to have some issues with plugins, as the developers need a bit of time to catch up.
Hi Yohan, I also recommend checking out this document about upgrading from Confluence 3.5 to 5.1:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Upgrading+from+Confluence+3.5+to+5.1+-+Simplified+Guide
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.