I use chrome as a browser. After upgrading confluence from 4.1 to 5.1.3, when I hit "e" to edit, the editor is really small. Not full screen at all.
I don't spot any handles to enlarge it.
What to do?
Thanks!
I should add: Confluence is unusable due to this. Viewing content works, but adding/editing content is not possible.
This is a problem introduced by Chrome v27.
We have provided a plugin which you can install onto your instance to fix the issue.
For more details see this ticket: CONF-28415
Thanks, very helpful. Just applied the plugin.
Nope, not in my case. In my case the problem affected FF and Chrome, but not IE. Issue was a page view customization that had been set up on Confl 4.1 to paper over a PDF export bug... So now I can edit the pages OK... but the PDF export bug is back....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.