I want to move a parent page with children pages that I have been working on in my personal space to my team's space. How do I do this?
You can't drag and drop, but you can move it by going to the tools drop down menu.
You can't drag and drop, but you can choose Move from the Tools pulldown menu on the parent page that you wish to move.
The will bring up a dialog that allows you to choose the new space and new parent page from which to "hang" the new page.
The dialog:
http://twitpic.com/6ktrep/full
To follow on Dave's great suggestion... if by chance you ever need to copy the content into a different space, check out the Copy Partial Space plugin.
As already said you can move. One heads-up, is that if you are running a confluence install older than than 3.5.3, it may not work. There used to be a problem moving pages between spaces. That has, however been resolved in 3.5.3
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.