Hi
I have already configured my JIRA database. This is SQL Server 2012 database. Now I would like to add more connection (for example to my warehouse data). To do this I only need to add new jdbc-datasource to dbconfig.xml file
Thank You for help
Maciek
I'm not sure what the question here is. You've set up JIRA to use a MS-SQL database. Great.
So what's the other connection actually for? JIRA doesn't need it. What are you trying to achieve by adding more datasources?
I need to display some information in JIRA from my warehouse data. So now I use post functions to connect my external database but it's a little uncomfortable when I need to change or relocate my external database form one server to another. So I need to configure 2-3 datasource in one place ant then use It in my post functions.
Ahh, I see. That's a good plan, as using the datasource in the Tomcat frees you from having to set it all up internally over and over again. I don't know much about the code you'll need, but I know it's possible to do this, as there are fields which draw data in from other places. The one I'm most familiar with has a config page which I think might help you (but, I am sorry, I am stuck on the code side of it) https://confluence.kepler-rominfo.com/display/DBCF/Data+Source+Configuration
I know that there is something like Kepler controls, but I need something different to use it for normal JIRA fields.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.