Hi All,
I have JIRA 6.3.13 installed, I have project created which shows Agile Simplified Workflow for project, but when i move to board it displays me with option Simplify Workflow.
Could someone help me on this issue.
Many THanks,Akash
Does the board cover many projects? Are they all using simplified workflow?
Thanks Nic!! for quick reply. I have found the solution There is a bug in JIRA where i have removed all issues and kept only All unassigned issue type follow the same workflow.
Thanks,Akash
That's not a bug. Simplifying a workflow requires the same workflow to be in use for all issue types, as it has to affect the whole project.
Yes Nic, I agree!! I had only 1 workflow associated with all issue type. May be i am not explaining properly. This link can give you my issue solution. https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/285797/agile-simplified-workflow-unavailable Many Thanks, Akash
Yes, not a bug, but you had not simplified all the projects on the board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.