button.png
At the detailed issue view screen there is a button bar.Now buttons are ordered this way: Edit, Link,MoreNeed to make it like: Assign, Link, Edit, More. The question is how to do it
The menus work on the same principle as the workflow transitions - each item has a "weight", and the weighting determines the order in which the items appear.
The weights for this menu are set in code though, so to change it, you'll need to hack the core code. Last time I looked, you had to amend several properties files - most of the menu items are individual chunks of code with separate property files.
I think this link might answer your question.https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/145920
Hi, I added a screenshot of how the buttons are now located
In which files need to be amended and if you can give an example of code
I did this in version 3, I'm pretty sure they've moved. Mostly, they were property files, sometimes inside jars so you had to unpack, edit and repack them. I'm afraid I can't help you with which files you need to change, but I can tell you that there is no "code" - you find a couple of weights like edit = 10 and link = 30, and if you want edit to fall after link, you just need to change it to edit = 40
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.