I am currentlt evaluating JIRA and found that the Attach Screenshot feature is not working. Please see attached screenshots supporting my problem. Any ideas on how to fix this issue would be appreciated.
This usually happens when there is no java support on your client. You need to install Java on your client.
I bumped also into this one. The reason is that there is some incompatibility between Chrome/Firefox and the latest version of java (7u11). There is a lot of discussions on this topic in various forums.
I solved it by downgrading to java6u38 - (32bit for Chrome), which can be foundhttp://www.java.com/en/download/manual_v6.jsp
and tell chrome it should not notify to update the plugin by adding --allow-outdated-plugin to the command line as detailed out herehttps://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1181003&p=ib_outdated_plugin
--allow-outdated-plugin
Note that given the latest security vulnerabilities found in java, it is not recommended to fix it this way, as your vulnerable, but being between a rock and a hard place, I choose for the first. Attach screenshot is essential for us.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.