Hi,
I want to use the translations for a more permanent usage, How can I locate the translations?
Thanks
Translations from IPT add-on are saved to JIRA Database (AO_ table).
You can also export translations as language pack (jar file with *.proprties files containing key/value pairs) from add-on adminitration section in JIRA > Administration > Add-ons.
Newest version of IPT allows admin to send translations directly to translations.atlassian.com website and share with others.
Cheers,Jacek
Thanks for you reply.
Can you be more specific with the relevant table?
Is it saved in ASCII format?
How can these translatoion be exported?
Itamar
I don't remember exact table name. It will be related to IPT or TRANSLATION. You should simply find it on the list of tables which name starts with AO_.
Exporting translations to language pack is possible directly in JIRA from plugin configuration page. I have updated the answer to reflect that.
Cheers, Jacek
Got it, Thanks very much!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.