I found it hard to believe that no one has achieve this badge yet...I mean I use tags that was created by other people all the time, so I cant figure out why no one has got this yet.
https://answers.atlassian.com/badges/31/taxonomist
Yeah you're right, must be a bug!
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANSWERS-481
ok, at least it just not me. I wondered for a long time, but never get to ask it here (thought it was sort of a silly question ). Thanks!
BTW Eva, I don't think you need to close questions because the answer was accepted... there may be a better answer to come! Closing is just for spam and duplicates etc.
@Jeremy - should that option really be in the "close" dialog?
I agree, thanks Jamie. I removed that option from the reasons for closing. Accepting an answer is the way to go.
but i thought closing questions usually mean the discussion is over...guess i used it wrong all these times!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.