Hi,
is there a way to change the way the attachments are shown in Confluence?
Particularly I mean the paperclip. Instead of first clicking on it, is there a way to show all the PDFs / ODTs / ... directly?
Thanks
Hi Daniel,
have you tried using the Attachments Macro?
Best,Nils
Hi Nils, Yes I already tried that, but I'm searching for a permanent & standard solution, Do you know anything like that? Is there a way to change something in the blueprints / layouts that would help? Best regards, Daniel
I would have responded similar to @Nils Bier (K15t Software). There are 'theming' plugins that allow this in an elegant fashion, but I'm sure you are looking for something 'out of the box'. I suppose you don't want to use the 'File List' blueprint that is already available by default? How about creating a blueprint with the Attachment macro?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.