Hi Dawid,
creating a link on a Confluence page results in a form with two fields:
Cheers
Thomas
Hi Thomas,Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately it does not work Result is:<a href="http://my_text" class="external-link" rel="nofollow">123</a> "http://" is added and it prevent my link from working.
Best,Dawid
What kind of link do you want to add to your page?
It is a link with defined protocol which runs application on local machine. It allows user to start program with given parameters by a link.It look somthing like this:app-version:///?param=value¶m2=value
OK, I see. This is quite tricky.
I've tested with regular confluence links - they always produced some kind of app-version://<our-confluence-url>/?param...
I think, the best way is, to write a user defined macro that produces this link. Try something like this:
## This is an example macro## @param param1:title=param1|type=string|required=true|desc=param1description## @param param2:title=param2|type=string|required=true|desc=param2description
<a href="app-version:///?param=$param1¶m2=$param2">123</a>
The macro produces the following output on the page:
<a href="app-version:///?param=$param1&param2=$param2" rel="nofollow">123</a></p>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.