I want to search for issues with me as a collaborator but couldn't find such function. I read the manual for advanced search and didn't find any clue on how to do it either.
Hello Ngan,
What do you mean by a "collaborator" ?
JIRA has assignees and watchers. You can use currentAssignee or watcher JQL filter functions.
See for example this helpful tutorial: http://sterlinghamilton.com/5-useful-jira-custom-filters/
Hope that helps,
Radek
Hi Radoslaw,
http://i.imgur.com/SmGQ9z3.png <~~ this is what I was talking about. I want to search for other people 's issues that I put my work logs in too. So at the end of the week, I could tell how much time I have worked.
Thanks,
Hi Ngan,
Ah, so you want timesheet for yourself!
For this, I am using this plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/jira-timesheet-plugin
Hope that helps
You should convert this entry to a comment, because this is not an answer, but only a clarification
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.