Hi,
is it possible to use http://../login.jsp as a default login page instead of the http://...../secure/Dashboard.jspa?
Regards
Jan
Hi Jan
Good Day ! Currently, I am afraid it is not possible to set the login.jsp as the default main page in JIRA.
Unless the user click on the top right "Log In" link then only JIRA will direct user to the http://yourbaseurl/login.jsp
I guess it will required some customization to be done on it in order to set the login.jsp as the default main page.
Cheers
Thanks & Regards
Daryl Chuah
Sorry, I am too obsessed with Confluence to notice that this question was tagged in JIRA. The documentation for that can be found here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA051/Changing+your+JIRA+Home+Page
Hi Jan,
I believe this documentation is exactly what you are looking for: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+the+Site+Home+Page
Please let me know if this was helpful.
Cheers,
Peter
Hi Peter,
what I need to change is a default login page, i.e. the page with a login dialogue (whereas the documentation describes the home page setting).
Thanks anyway
I assume the only way of how to customize the login page is a code modification...other ideas anyone?
Thanks
Hi Daryl,
ok, thanks.
Best regards
Add the following JS script in the Announcement Banner:
<script> if(jQuery('#header-details-user-fullname').text().indexOf(" ") ==-1 && window.location.href.indexOf("/secure/Dashboard.jspa") != -1) { window.location = contextPath+"/login.jsp" } </script>
This worked for me, thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.