Is it possible to directly open an attached document from Confluence in Office 365, edit it and then save it directly back into Confluence where a new version is created?
How would i go about setting it up this way?
Regards, Paul
Hi Paul,
I didn't find any specific information on Office 365, but you may want to check the following article:
Office Connector Prerequisites
And also the following open suggestion:
CONF-38024
Best regards,
Bruno
Paul,
Could you do this? I am with the same problem? I have office 365 and when i use edit in office i get the message "Unable to create an ActiveX object to open the document, This is most likely because of the security settings of your browser." What security settings exactly?
Hope someone can help me out here .
Johan
Hi Johan,
sorry I didn't actually get around to setting it up, I was just trying to find out about it in advance.
Regards,
Paul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.