How, using their administrative privileges can I change these values?
Hey there, Ilia.
I believe that there is no way of altering these dates via JIRA UI itself. The thing that you might consider is to alter the values via the database from the jiraissue table via the created and updated columns.
Hope this helps.
Warm regards,
Danial
I changed it using SQL in JIRA4.3.4 running against Oracle 11g.
Update involves jiraissue and jiraaction tables, updated separately, as below.
update jiraissue set created=<new created date> where <issue to be updated>
update jiraaction set created=<new created date> where ID = (select action.id from jiraaction action, jiraissue issue where actiontype='comment' and action.issueid = issue.id and <issue to be updated>
Thank you very much. I use these variants
Hey there, Kailash.
Thank you for sharing! Really appreciate it.
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.