I thought I remembered seeing this at the Atlassian conference, but is it possible to hide a section of a page so that just users in a particular permission group can see it and everyone else sees the page without that section?
Hi we use something similar using the macro found here
https://www.adaptavist.com/display/AtlassianConfluence/hide-from+macro
hope it helps
I can't recall such a macro or functionality but you could try use page include macro?
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Include+Page+Macro
For users to see the included page they require view permission on it. Only problem would be if they see an error when they don't have the permission as that would look a bit ugly
Thanks! That's what i was looking for.
I like the hide-from Macro, but sadly the content is still indexed. So they aren't able to used for security purposes.
Does anyone know of a macro that performs the same job, but prevents the indexing of the (hopefully) secure content?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.