Hello,
My company is hosting an on-premises copy of Confluence 5.4.3. Somehow in my daily fumblings with Confluence, I have ticked a setting somewhere that causes all Excerpts and Code Blocks to show up collapse (only the title shows if there is one, otherwise it is a small gray bar or dashed line). I simply cannot find the setting to change this back to showing those elements as expanded. This issue appears to be tied to my user account as I can reproduce the result in other browsers on other systems that have not logged into Confluence before. I also ruled out browser extensions in this issue by running freshly installed copies of Chrome and Firefox and was able to reproduce the results. I can see the information contained in the Excerpts or Code Blocks when I edit the page, just not when I am viewing a page normally.
Can someone offer some suggestions on what might be causing this issue? Thanks!
-Dan