in JIRA 6.4.6 (upgraded from 6.3), if I click on release notes button I get the following 404 error
The requested URL /jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa was not found on this server.
Stefano,
Can you please confirm if you are seeing the Release Notes screen and receiving the 404 page when cancelling it?
The reason why I'm asking is because of this bug that might be related. Can you confirm that?
Hope it helps!
Cheers,Andre
actually mine is different. When I click on the release note button i getthat error message (screenshot attached).Thanks,Stefano
jira 404.001.jpg
Hey Stefano,
In case you haven't found the root cause yet, this is a bug slightly different from the one quoted by Andre. You may want to watch the following 2 tickets (Duplicate of each other) for future updates. They contain several workarounds as well:
Cheers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.