Hi, is it possible to change the blueprint of a site which is already created?
A blueprint helps you build a page or space initially, but it's not structural.
It's like a recipe - you can use it over and over to make cakes. But if you add more chocolate to the blueprint, it has no way of going back to add chocolate to all the cakes you made before.
Thank you, unfortunately not the answer I'd like to hear but if so I've got to search for another solution....
What elements of a page are you trying to change globally?
We used a theme for our knowledge base with some additional functions implemented by macros. Now we had an upgrade of our basic user licence to 250 and the additional users for the theme are to expensive. So we try to build in the needed functions in a blueprint like an additional search which is limited, rate macro...If I deactivate the theme and apply a standard theme I need a way to bring all this additional functions to the existing pages and it would be very simple if it would be possible to realize it by changing the blueprint of a site.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.