I have a system which will have potentially hundreds of Spaces, perhaps more so I need a directory structure to the Spaces on the Dashboard where I can drill down using "+" buttons (like in List pages view or a Windows Browser window)
I see i can add Labels to Spaces to then show them in a Category view using Browse Spaces but this could still end up with seevral dozens in one Category as it is a single level label
I was hoping there was some way of having a directory drill down - ideally allowing one Space to appear in different areas depending on which way I came in
eg
- Country1
- Site1
- Department1
- Department2
- Site2
- Department1 ...
- Country2
- .....
but that I could also access by say Site or Department
- Department1
- Country1
- Site1
- Site2
- Country 2
- Department2
- Country1
- .....