Dear sirs,
I just installed a stash instance on a linux machine, on a brand new microsoft Virtual Machine, on which is running and working an evaluation version of Jira.
I followed all steps described in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASH/Installing+Stash+on+Linux+and+Mac, with an user created as in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASH/Supported+platforms (by the way, I am not sure about notes ??Deploying multiple Atlassian applications in a single Tomcat container is not supported.?? and ??Stash does not currently support virtualised environments.??).
After step 7 of described procedure, web server reply with
HTTP Status 500 -
type Exception report
message
description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: No WebApplicationContext found: no ContextLoaderListener registered?
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:251)
com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.doFilter(ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.java:71)
com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.doFilter(ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.java:63)
com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.doFilter(ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.java:71)
com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.doFilter(ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.java:63)
com.atlassian.johnson.spring.web.filter.BypassableDelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(BypassableDelegatingFilterProxy.java:49)
com.atlassian.johnson.filters.AbstractJohnsonFilter.doFilter(AbstractJohnsonFilter.java:67)
com.atlassian.johnson.spring.web.filter.BypassableDelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(BypassableDelegatingFilterProxy.java:49)
org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:88)
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/6.0.32 logs.
I tried solutions described in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASHKB/The+Spring+WebApplicationContext+could+not+be+started, but that does not work.
Have you any suggestion?