Hi,
I'm trying to define onetomany relationship between my custom model and user. Is that possible to define something like that, because User doesn't extends Entity? Do I have to extend User class?
The Active Objects data model cannot be linked (via foreign keys or otherwise) the JIRA data model. Active Objects plugin databases are sandboxed on purpose.
If you need to refer to the User object in JIRA, you should consider storing the user ID or username in your Active Objects entity.
Are you trying store a user object in your entity ?
No, I want to store just relationship
Assuming there are two entities you can refer this document .
How should we deal with the change of username? What becomes to the relations if user changes its username?
If you use Jira 6.0+, then you should consider using of user key as a foreign key. See https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/latest-updates/developer-changes-for-older-jira-versions/preparing-for-jira-6-0/renamable-users-in-jira-6-0
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.