We want to import Kayako data in JIRA. We can export in Kayako data, but only department-dependent or always one issue by one issue.
Does anybody has experience with Kayako data in JIRA?
If it has an exporter of some kind, you could try JIRA Importers Plugin (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Migrating+from+Other+Issue+Trackers) which does CSV and JSON.
@Juliane Di Lascio, I know this is a bit old but wondering if you were able to figure this out. I am currently a Kayako user/admin and would like to import all of my tickets into Jira. Did the answer fromĀ @Timothy Chin work for you?
Thanks!
@Tito Valentin We never tried it with the proposal of Timothy. For us it was not a solution to import the tickets with CSV. We hoped to find anybody who imports the data directly, but this didn't happen anytime. So we didn't import our Kayako data in JIRA.
Hi @Tito Valentin - Did you ever find a solution for this? I'm looking into the CSV option now and trying to figure out the schema. Any help is appreciated!
Hi, @Alexana Wolf, I never found a solution and the CSV option didn't show up pretty at all. Correcting the mismatches in Jira from how CSV imported was just as time consuming and just recreating the tickets. Sorry I can't share better news.
Greetings to everyone,
We've developed a module which implements a seamless export of all of your existing Kayako tickets into Jira. The module's most useful features include:
For the time being all Kayako tickets get imported into one Jira project created beforehand.The functionality of this module will grow and be improved / extended in the futureĀ Kayako to Jira migration
The easiest way to migrate data from Zedensk to Jira is to use Help Desk Migration service. It doesn't require programming skill or scripts.
Also you can migrate Custom fields and other Objects.
Hello All,
Any solution found for above question? I too need that info, We have a plan to migrate all Kayako data to Jira, but it looks like to difficult on migration part. Can you please suggest me.
Hi Kishore, did you find any useful information about this? Thanks
We used help-desk-migration.com to migrate our old Kayako to Jira SD. No CSV/JSON headaches.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.