Hi there,
When I log in as Admin user I am getting a permissions error following successful login. The error I am seeing is as folows:
You are not permitted to perform this operation.
We are currently using Confluence 3.1 which was upgraded from Confluence 2.10.
We have migrated our Application Server from Weblogic in Confluence 2.10 to Apache Tomcat in Confluence 3.1.
To provide more clarity:
We have upgraded our two node database cluster in this environment from Oracle 10.2.0.4 to Oracle 11.2.0.1 RAC. The database was restored from a backup taken within our Production environment which is currently running Confluence 2.10.
I am also seeing the following error, which is related to the Apdaptavist plugin:
Unable to render content due to system error: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'com.adaptavist.confluence.builder.macros.LogoMacro': Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/confluence/util/ResourceManager
However I cannot perform any edits to my Confluence site as a result of the Permissions error.
Regards,
Mervyn