Hi all,
I currently am running Confluence 5.3.1 and am trying to follow https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF53/Working+with+Anchors#WorkingwithAnchors-Creatingalinktoananchorto create a link to an anchor in my Confluence page.
My question is, how do I do this with a tiny link (just replacing the page title with the tiny link code didnt seem to work).
Thanks,
Dan
In order to get an anchor to work with a tiny URL, you just need to add the hashtag and anchor name to it. For example:
The tiny URL for the page you linked to is: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/ywSBG
If I take the hashtag and anchor name from that page (#WorkingwithAnchors-Creatingalinktoananchor) and add it to the tiny URL, you end up with a somewhat less-than-tiny URL which has a working anchor tag: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/ywSBG#WorkingwithAnchors-Creatingalinktoananchor
I don't think there's a way to incorporate the anchor into the tiny URL unfortunately, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong about this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.