Are there an ability to track issues in JIRA through work flow ?
I don't quite understand the question.
Do you mean, is it possible for an issue in JIRA to follow a workflow? Yes - there is information here about configuring the workflow that your tracked issues follow - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Workflow
Or do you mean, is it possible to be notified of the changes happening to an issue as it goes through the workflow? Yes, you can do this by watching the issue - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Watching+and+Voting+on+an+Issue
Or something else?
Jira logs all changes to an issue. So yes, look in the history (there's a tab on the issue view), and you'll find a full "track of an issue through the workflow"
I suspect you actually have a more cmplex requirement though - if I'm right, could you explain what you're looking for in more detail?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.