Hi,
I have read the article on following link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA050/Creating+Issues+and+Comments+from+Email
After that, I've configured my IMAP-Mailserver (Testconnection is successfull) and an E-Mail Handler.When I send an email to this account I can see the email in the Mailbox. Also when I test the E-Mail Handler it says: Found 1 message in the imap folder, created issue with summary ..., creanting attachment, deleting message.
But unfortunately the E-Mail is not deleted and the issue is not created.
Can anybody help?
Do you see any error in logs? Maybe a mandatory field is required while creating issue? Or something similar?
Can you please tell me, where to find the logs?I'm sorry but I use jira for a short time
Maybe I should mention, that it worked two days ago. The only thing I changed is, to install the plugin "feywa extensions". But I deleted the plugin again
You will find the atlassian-jira.log under JIRA_Home/logs folder. If nothing else is changed, I suspect some connectivity issues or something. But your message "Found 1 message in the imap folder, created issue with summary ..., creanting attachment, deleting message." says that is not the case!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.