Hello,
I would like to hide transition for everyone except for the groups "Change Managers" and "Process Supervisors". I guess via script and conditions it should be possible somehow. Any ideas about the code and how to get it done?
Thanx!
Rok
Hi Rock,
maybe this is what you need:
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor import com.atlassian.jira.user.util.UserUtil // get users groups def curUserGroups = ComponentAccessor.getUserUtil().getGroupNamesForUser(curUser.getName()) if (curUserGroups.contains("group1") || curUserGroups.contains("group2")) { // do something (return true) } else { // do something different (return false) }
Hope this helps.
Cheers, Mario
You don't even need script-runner for this - the condition "user is in group" is present in off-the-shelf JIRA.
I know about that and I use it often, maybe I should have given the more detailed explanation. In this particular case all the users are able to do transitions, because I have automatic Sub-Task blocking conditions system up, and in most cases transitions are automatic, etc. But when the ticket doesn't get automatically transitioned, I have this hole in my system that transition becomes visible to everyone which is not good. When I place "User is in group" condition, automatic system stops working sadly, that's why I wanted to simply hide the transition from everyone who isn't supposed to do it when it comes to "manual situation" Cheers, Rok
Thanx man , I'll check into it!
Would it be possible to see this via a screenshot? I think I have an understanding of what your issue is but I'm not sure where the "hole" comes from.
Yes, it would have been useful to tell us the full situation. I think this is a complex setup and you need to show us the conditions on this transition in full.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.