I have built links to specific pages of attached pdf documents. When I export the space to HTML, and then open the exported HTML file without internet access, links into individual pages within the attached document are broken because it's trying to connect to the internet to locate the file and the corresponding page. It's looking for a URL starting with "https://" (that's the format I used in the Insert Link/Advanced function in Confluence) that indicates the location of the pdf and the page to link to (#page=x).
I understand that during the export process, this happens (quoting Atlassian here)...
>>Page attachments are placed in individual folders with names in the following format:
...\download\attachments\xxxxxx
where 'xxxxxx is the page ID of the page containing the attachments.<<
Does anyone know how I can get the HTML file to look for the pdf that now exists in a folder named the page ID and has a new name automatically assigned to it during the export?