Hi,
I created a custom issue type that I use for a certain project. We don't use stories in our sprints but a standard issue with the estimation in hours. I created an Agile board, started the sprint and everything went well the last 2 weeks. Untill today when trieing to complete the sprint.
When completing the sprint I receive the message that 0 issues were done, but all the issues have the Status "DONE" and Resolution "DONE". I figured out that it has something to do with the status / resolution and maybe my custom workflow.
So I added several test issues to the active sprint to test if I was able to see that some issues were regonized as "done" when completing the sprint. I added the following test issues:
- Closed (fixed)
- Closed (unresolved)
- Closed (Done)
- Resolved (fixed)
- Resolved (unresolved)
- Resolved (done)
- Done (done)
- Done (fixed)
Ofcourse, i added the status to the corresponding column of the Agile board after adding these test issues.
But you can guess, still when completing the sprint I get the message that 0 issues were done and that all issues will be added to the backlog again.
What am I doing wrong here? I just want to complete the sprint, all issues are completed...
Cheers,
Chiel