Our instance is currently 5.7.1 and our Gliffy plugin is 6.9.0. We upgrade this plugin and are now receiving the following error when attempting to edit or create a new diagram:
Sorry, you cannot create new diagrams but you may insert existing ones.
No create permission or you are not logged in.
In the js console, I see the following 404 errors when trying to edit and insert a diagram:
https://domain.com/rest/gliffy/1.0/ceo/48399048/permission?_=1462278616866
https://domain.com/rest/gliffy/1.0/properties/com.gliffy.integration.confluence.ANALYTICS_OFF?_=1462278621212
https://domain.com/rest/gliffy/1.0/diagrams.json?query=&index=0&results=20&spaceKey=&sort=modified&order=descending&_=1462278621219
https://domain.com/rest/gliffy/1.0/spaces/legacy.json?_=1462278621214
I've attempted to reinstall the plugin at version 6.9.0, clear plugin cache, use a developer license, and I've tried 3 different browsers.
Catching a lot of stack trace / dumps like the following:
Location:
com/gliffy/plugin/confluence/api/v1/DiagramResource.saveAs(Ljava/lang/String;JLjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Integer;Ljava/lang/Long;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Z)Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response; @450: invokevirtual
Reason:
Type 'java/lang/Object' (current frame, stack[1]) is not assignable to 'com/atlassian/confluence/core/SpaceContentEntityObject'
Current Frame:
bci: @450
flags: { }
locals: { 'com/gliffy/plugin/confluence/api/v1/DiagramResource', 'java/lang/String', long, long_2nd, 'java/lang/String', 'java/lang/Integer', 'java/lang/Long', 'java/lang/String', 'java/lang/String', 'java/lang/String', integer, 'com/newrelic/agent/bridge/Transaction', 'com/newrelic/agent/bridge/ExitTracer', 'com/atlassian/confluence/core/ContentEntityObject', 'com/atlassian/confluence/pages/Attachment', 'com/atlassian/confluence/pages/Attachment', 'java/lang/String', 'java/lang/Object' }
stack: { 'java/lang/StringBuilder', 'java/lang/Object' }